Good Morning! Are you ready to rock 2020?
Over the weekend I was thinking about what I would recommend as the 6 best, brightest habits you could form in 2020. I know we’re all excited to create a happy, prosperous year for ourselves and our families. You deserve success and I want to help you to achieve it.
So here are the top 6 brightest habits I humbly suggest for you:
- POSITIVE SELF TALK/AFFIRMATIONS Ok. This is crazy powerful folks. And most people don’t get it. They disregard and underestimate how effective this is. It’s the #1 thing that has created MASSIVE positive transformation for myself and my clients. WE BECOME WHAT WE THINK ABOUT. So the things you are telling yourself and repeating in your head have phenomenal power over your feelings, actions and results. Ideally the affirmations you choose will help you to achieve your biggest goals and overcome any self limiting beliefs you have.
- MEDITATION-Meditation is challenging at first…I mean REALLY challenging for many. Why? Because it’s hard to sit still and we feel we should be doing something more productive. Ironically…meditation is probably one of THE most productive things on earth we could be doing. It slows us down. It reminds us what is truly important in life. It opens up our creativity. It heals us from the inside out.
- DAILY EXERCISE – Yeah, I know. You hate me for saying it; but it’s true. A complete game changer. Our bodies are built to MOVE and we’re simply not moving enough. Even 20 minutes a day of physical activity that raises your heart rate and gets you sweating will do WONDERS for ALL areas of your life. I don’t want to hear any of your excuses. Please. Please. Please try it.
- GRATITUDE -Another big one that many people completely disregard. So simple, so transformational and so overlooked. You have an amazing life. You just need to stop complaining about what you don’t have and think about what you do have. Every day, get in the habit of dedicating 10 min to think about a few happy moments you recently had. Think about how lucky you are…your health, moments with loved ones, the lovely taste of your tea/coffee, a bird singing, a book you read, a song you love…etc. Allow your heart to feel relaxed and happy while being thankful for how freaking lucky you are.
- RECOGNIZE RESISTANCE -When you are beginning to create better habits in your life or trying to be productive…know that many forms of resistance are going to pop up unexpectedly. ( i.e. getting sick, kids getting sick, family drama, lack of energy, procrastination, money issues, etc) These resistance monsters are easier to overcome once you recognize that these things happen to everyone from time to time…it does not mean that there is anything wrong with you or that you are cursed. It’s just life. Deal with it and then keep moving towards your goals. Stop using these things as excuses to give up on yourself or your goals.
- RISE EARLY -Anyone who follows me probably knows that forming the 5am Wakeup habit completely changed my life. It gave me a new lease on life. I became happier, more confident, lost weight/more toned, started saying yes to opportunities I previously would have said no to. Opened my own business, joined some bands to fulfill my musical desires, got real with the people in my life about who I am and what I stand for. I’m so grateful for my personal transformation and I love helping others to get the same results.
It is my sincere hope that at least one of these amazing habits will resonate with you and that you will begin today. If you want to join my free 30 day 5am Wakeup Challenge you can get access here:
Wishing you a healthy, happy, productive, prosperous 2020.
I’m rooting for you.